Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Music Book of our Life

So in the music world the writing of music is very important. It allows others to play your songs. It also helps to remember what was played earlier. I wouldn't know a lot of songs if it wasn't for someone writing the music down so that I could come along later and replay their music.

Music books tell us exactly how to play a song. The speed, the loudness, the notes to play. It is all there. Scriptures also tell us how the song of our life goes. I have found myself time and time again stuck in life with a decision and not knowing where to go. As I turned to the scriptures it helped me to know how my own personal song goes. As we read the scriptures the Lord tells us personally about how fast, how loud and what notes to play in our own lives. If you are stuck with your own song in life, turn to the scriptures, it will help you find what your next note is.

No comments:

Post a Comment