Friday, August 31, 2012

Don't Mute the Music

Everyone loves to listen to music right? It's a great past time. People gather in large groups to listen to music. It brings people together.

I always found it annoying when someone would come in and hit the mute button. It stopped the music! I didn't want the music to stop. I was thinking recently of how many times do we in our lives hit the "mute" button on the Lord. How many times is he trying to speak to us and we mute him. Just as I was annoyed with others muting my music, I'm sure the Lord is sad when we mute him out of our lives. He is trying to bless us and guide us through this life and if we mute the music he is playing for us, we won't know where to go or what to do. Let us all un-mute the radios of our lives and listen to the sweet music the Lord can give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment